1) MEETUP - Whether by phone, email, or a face to face meet up, communication is key that benefits our business together.
2) REVIEW - Reviewing is what I do best by researching and planning what needs to be done. Layouts are designed and it's up to us as a team to decide if it fulfills your expectations.
3) HUSTLE - This is where I get to work in which the time I put will insure professionalism and effort.
4) REVISION - After sending a draft, revisions and feedbacks are welcome so that design needs are met. Revisions are limited depending deadlines and other specifications that was not specified in the agreement.
5) APPROVAL - My main priority is to have the design needs fulfilled in the state of approval.
Note: Finished artwork shown in a hoodie just for display purposes of my artwork. Print services are not what I dedicate here. Photo of garment taken and edited by Leonardo Leon.
When it comes to branding, what I create makes an impact to the person or group who requires their message to be shown.Through mediums such as logos, web, business cards, flyers, you name it, I begin the process to gather information, plan the concept, design, revise, wait for approval and to finish my task. All through making sure everyone is on board from client and designer. Whether these works are for promotion or to show skill, these designs best reflect my passion and commitment when designing.